What is Bimodal
- Specifically designed highway trailers that also ride on rail, but not on a rail car and it is designed to change from road to rail and back to road in just a few minutes, which is why itís called a RoadRailer.
- When the RoadRailer moves, the entire train moves at one time. Unlike regular rail or conventional inter modal transit there is no coupler slack so there is no jarring of the goods.
- It is a continuous, smooth ride and the rail cars are 12 inches apart so there is practically no risk of stealing or vandalizing product.
- Equipment can be provided and all RoadRailers are equipped with air ride suspensions and satellite equipped.
- Customer service team is on hand 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to set up and track deliveries.
This text will be replaced